Canning Machine Spanking Please Help I Need A Outfit Asap?

Please help i need a outfit asap? - canning machine spanking

What should I bring as a punishment for skipping school tomorrow, I must also go to the gym, sports and feet get tortured by my girlfriend

btw yes the gay


It is also 88 degrees and sunny

T-Shirts

1. Watertight
2. White Nike sleeveless shirt
3. Red converse sleeveless shirt
4. white / blue sleeveless shirt
5. sleeveless shirt navy
6. Green jersey
7. Billabong T-Shirt

pants

1. white mesh shorts
2. Kahakai light short
3. Kahakai short dark


Shoes
1. Adidas superstar shoes white
2. Nike Dart
3. Vans New Era
4. a / e retro runner


I can not wear socks why my girlfriend says Soo

Accessories things I want to, at least 3.5 if you want

1. Necklace making Panama
2. Shark Tooth Chain
3. Timex
See 4.Nike
5. Toe Ring
6. Ron Jon Collar
7. Shell Necklace
8. Figaro Chain
9. Beads
10. Aeropostal Necklace
11. Tribal Necklace


oh yeah for fun What do I need to bring in my pants

1. Women's Panties
2. tanga
3. Boxer
4. Commando

Sanctions / exercise, what I do atleast 7.9
1. Pinion feet whartenberg
2. Foot crop
3. Rower
4. Inflections
5. Exercise bike / machine spanking
6. Crunch
7. Butt Machine foot gaff
8. Squats
9. Running on the treadmill
10. Ski Machine
11. Leg Press

How long

1. 5-10 minutes
2. 10-15 minutes
3. 15-45 - mins
4. 45-1h
5. 1.3 hr
6. 3.7 hours

1 comments:

♥ ʇsoן ƃuıʇʇǝƃ sı ǝʌoן said...

Shirt:
7
Pants:
3
Shoes:
1
Accessories:
3,5,11
Briefs:
3
Punishment:
3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11
How long:
Really do not care

Post a Comment