Planning A Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Family Planning Pregnancy Test?

Family planning pregnancy test? - planning a pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I did not have a period of 2 months. My time is very irregular, but usually every 6 weeks. Last week I took the morning after pill and condoms my BF was with the division.

In any case, I need to make a pregnancy test, as I think I might be pregnant. A family planning clinic to give me a blood test? I want to go in a week, as too desperate to know, too.

2 comments:

Me. said...

You can get pregnant, even if you took a morning-after pill is not 100% effective. I can not say for sure, but certainly try and if it might be in a position to say what is wrong.

Rebecca S said...

Umm duh, you do not have the "morning-after pill.

Post a Comment