Picture Minor Hemroids Is Putting A Minor Childs Picture On The Internet Illegal Without The Parents Consent?

Is putting a minor childs picture on the internet illegal without the parents consent? - picture minor hemroids

I must say that it should be. You can not post a photo of a boy from her class in the hall without the consent of their parents. You can use the photo of your students in the class without their permission, but can not from the classroom without parental consent. So I would say that it seems logical that parental permission, a photo of a small ship should have on the Internet.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

If not, and must be condemned.

awigo50 said...

If so, it is damned good, it should not be.

dolla4ad... said...

Why such a question? Pervert ....

Brattus said...

Not sure, but it's a good question. I had someone do my my children and I was not very happy.

As has been said, yes, it should be.

Post a Comment